Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Aggressive puck carrying Provorov, where have you been bud

Pumped to be back in Manitoba. Maybe they should overpay for him :sarcasm:

Reactions: Seedtype

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
The commentary sounds so much better when Jody is in the booth, they should do it at home too

anotherlurker

Oct 31, 2022
Just came to share my observation that this looks like a good team. My comparison is last years Jackets, so it might skew it a bit. All who wanna burn everything down you might want to know that is what Jets fans have been wanting for years because per them they suck beyond repair.

Reactions: Marioesque

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
Just came to share my observation that this looks like a good team. My comparison is last years Jackets, so it might skew it a bit. All who wanna burn everything down you might want to know that is what Jets fans have been wanting for years because per them they suck beyond repair.

Yeah all fan bases have those. I agree with you, this is a good team. Jets are the hardest opponent there is right now and they're not overwhelmed. Once the IR lets up, will be even better. Missing Werenski, Laine and Jenner isn't showing as bad as it could if the team wasn't good and deep.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
If nothing changes Vincent will have to do something with the first line. Maybe move Fantilli for Roslovic.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
It’s already burnt down. We are trying to rise from the ashes.

joybang

Apr 5, 2021
I know the jets are a bit of a buzz saw right now but can JG remove his head from his ass?

Reactions: hn777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad