GDT: CBJ vs Florida Panthers 1:00 PM

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I get that the team knows Gaudreau and Laine have to be succesful for the team to succeed but I dont get how you break up a line thats been producing. Its also hugely beneficial long term if Johnson and Fantilli build chemistry. That top line could work but could also slow down 2 lines with all the changes. Atleast the Russians are being left alone and rewarding the team for keeping them together
I also hate Vincent breaking up the line. It’s not just building chemistry, it’s maybe even more about building on the confidence it’s been giving KJ.

cbjthrowaway

Jul 4, 2020
two florida goals, danforth's line out there for both of them. meanwhile fantilli's line has looked incredible.

good job, pazzy.

at a minimum they should swap sillinger and danforth on the current lines. danforth ain't it.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Gaudreau with a pep in his step in the offensive zone, great to see. Too bad he kind of rushed that pass to Jiricek at the point, Ive been missing a Jiricek bomb lately and he wanted to let one go

Reactions: Seedtype

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
two florida goals, danforth's line out there for both of them. meanwhile fantilli's line has looked incredible.

good job, pazzy.

at a minimum they should swap sillinger and danforth on the current lines. danforth ain't it.
Yes, but:
1. The Barkov's line was on the ice and Danforth's line started in the DZ.
2. Werenski - Blankenburg pair. And watch who did mistake.
3. Every our line played in the DZ if Barkov's line is on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad