GDT: CBJ vs Bruins | 7 pm ET Monday, Nov. 27 | Nationwide Arena

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
To Gudbranson. It's easy to tell him not to play. But he's playing great on the PK and especially, Peeke would have to play in his place. And I don't believe he would have played better. As they say in Slovakia "neither off the cart nor on the cart".

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
Gave my tickets away. Will view box scores tomorrow - can't handle another heartbreak.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
To Gudbranson. It's easy to tell him not to play. But he's playing great on the PK and especially, Peeke would have to play in his place. And I don't believe he would have played better. As they say in Slovakia "neither off the cart nor on the cart".

Gudbranson literally put up an all-timer of a bad game yesterday.

But consequences don't apply to him I guess.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Is it possible to make Vincent a healthy scratch?
He has no other choice. Peeke is not an option and there are 23 players on the team, so you can't call up Blankenburg.
The second thing is PP. If Werenski on one PP Unit with Laine... .

anotherlurker

Oct 31, 2022
No matter how I look at it, Columbus can't lose this one. I don't know what it is but after yesterdays loss there is no way they are going to fold again. If I were a gambler I'd put a looot of money on this one. Go Jackets, show you are men!

Reactions: Koira

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Feel like the wind in my sails to start the season is spent. The team seems dead in the water so I feel apathetic at best at this point. Not carrying successes forward and finding ways to continue failures forward just doesn’t feel like progress. Just meh. Plus all the Laine trade rumors especially ticking me off since Jarmo apparently still has a firm grasp of the car keys through all of this?

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
Not expecting a win but would be nice to upset the favorites. Schedule is pretty tight right now, hopefully they can continue with the effort level they've had the last few games. A couple of bounces going our way and Bruins are beatable.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Feel like the wind in my sails to start the season is spent. The team seems dead in the water so I feel apathetic at best at this point. Not carrying successes forward and finding ways to continue failures forward just doesn’t feel like progress. Just meh. Plus all the Laine trade rumors especially ticking me off since Jarmo apparently still has a firm grasp of the car keys through all of this?
To Laine - It was one tweet without relevant sources.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I have an extra ticket tonight, free but you have to sit with me. Ticket partner is dog-sitting her horrible boyfriend’s awesome dog, who’s got the dog flu. Section 207 on the aisle.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
To Laine - It was one tweet without relevant sources.
Well not just that but I get you. Even the info about Jarmo staying behind in New York to seemingly scout and such and supposedly inquiries with Calgary and such. Know most reports are probably hearsay (I don't have the energy to really look into it at this point) but just hearing all of that makes me wonder why we would allow the continued fidgeting of this roster without a clear-cut plan for the future, especially if we are all reasonably certain Jarmo is done either soon or at end of season. Neuter him.

As to the game, I expect Boston to actually show some character and come out pissed from their recent losses. They respond, we go with the current. Up to the team to prove that wrong.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Well not just that but I get you. Even the info about Jarmo staying behind in New York to seemingly scout and such and supposedly inquiries with Calgary and such. Know most reports are probably hearsay (I don't have the energy to really look into it at this point) but just hearing all of that makes me wonder why we would allow the continued fidgeting of this roster without a clear-cut plan for the future, especially if we are all reasonably certain Jarmo is done either soon or at end of season. Neuter him.

As to the game, I expect Boston to actually show some character and come out pissed from their recent losses. They respond, we go with the current. Up to the team to prove that wrong.
Laine has 10 no trade teams. I doubt Calgary is not among them. NY teams don't have salary cup and it is a question if the want him. Rangers have players (Lafreniere has started to show his play, next wings in TOP 6 are Panarin, Kreider and WHEELER/Kakko). Also they are the best team now. Islanders do not have players. Devils have Meier and don't need Laine but a goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad