Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
He could shoot more, but he is a great passer and isn't that what some people say we need the most? Milano and Werenski work well together.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
We need a goal scorer. Man I want Tkachuk so bad. I feel like Puljujarvi and Matthews are more like playmakers where Tkachuk seems like a speedy, big goal scorer.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
i think we need better passers...goals will come off being able to know where the pass is going, not guessing if it'll be in a certain spot, but actually knowing it will be

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
We need a goal scorer. Man I want Tkachuk so bad. I feel like Puljujarvi and Matthews are more like playmakers where Tkachuk seems like a speedy, big goal scorer.

i think we need better passers...goals will come off being able to know where the pass is going, not guessing if it'll be in a certain spot, but actually knowing it will be

We need talent/skill. I don't care what kind it is.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
A bit disappointed with Milano so far in the tournament. As a returning player, with pro experience, I thought he'd look more dominant and score some goals. Hasn't happened yet. He's played fine, but if I didn't know who he was I would guess he was a first year WJC player, not a returning player.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
A bit disappointed with Milano so far in the tournament. As a returning player, with pro experience, I thought he'd look more dominant and score some goals. Hasn't happened yet. He's played fine, but if I didn't know who he was I would guess he was a first year WJC player, not a returning player.
I agree, he hasn't looked bad and he's quietly putting up points. But it's not what you expect from a player with his talent and skill set. We'll see when there's some real pressure on them who steps up.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005

He's been one of the USA's best players. He controls the puck and has created a lot of chances. He just hasn't shot it a ton.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC

If he would have scored early in the game when he put the puck between the D man's legs and totally undressed him it would have been what everyone was talking about

that move was filthy

I think he needs to add 10 lbs of muscle....just seems a bit weak

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
If you wanna call that a pro league go ahead

:popcorn:

that's pretty shortsighted... :shakehead

also, I may not like Elvis throwing himself to the ground like that, but the one thing they do right over there, is celebrate with the fans...not some silly "raise your stick in the air and skate off the ice" routine...

still a favorite is Forsberg doing gangem style...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad