If the Nucks wanted Corbeil so bad why couldn't Howson get a deal done... :D

Now Viqsi....can I have a cookie? :)
No, but you do get to be set on fire! :D
onfire.gif

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
if you're on twitter, hopefully you follow @cbjprospects he'll be RT'ing and sharing info pretty much all day about the draft and CBJ picks from the CHL import draft

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
It really is too bad Dallas didn't pick up Dansk.

He could've been Dansking with the Stars.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Is erie and PG good places for our young goalies?

Erie was just horrible last season. They only had 10 wins.

I don't think they have any history of developing goalies and who knows if they'll be better this season. It's closer to Columbus for Ian Clark to go out there, but odds are, he won't report and gets traded.

Erie was the team that had to play one of their reserve forwards in goal last season when their only goalie was injured.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Is erie and PG good places for our young goalies?

PG has a good young team; but they have been in a "should be good this year" mode for about 5 years now. Maybe Korpisalo can help improve them; they do have some good young defenders.

You guys are all wrong, and I counter with:

"So you think you can Dansk?"

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Erie was just horrible last season. They only had 10 wins.

I don't think they have any history of developing goalies and who knows if they'll be better this season. It's closer to Columbus for Ian Clark to go out there, but odds are, he won't report and gets traded.

Erie was the team that had to play one of their reserve forwards in goal last season when their only goalie was injured.

If I remember, they had three goalies, and two of them were injured in a short period of time. Then the last one they had went down during a game....

I might have to make the trip to see the Otters this year. I've never been to an OHL game, despite having family a stone's throw from Plymouth.

PG has a good young team; but they have been in a "should be good this year" mode for about 5 years now. Maybe Korpisalo can help improve them; they do have some good young defenders.

You guys are all wrong, and I counter with:

"So you think you can Dansk?"

Perfect! Mary Murphy's an Ohio native too, so...

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Dansk's agent, Peter Wallén responds to the selection by Erie:

- Det var en överraskning för mig. Erie var en klubb vi inte hade talat med på förhand, säger Dansks agent Peter Wallén till hockeysverige.se.

- Vi får ta ett snack med dem under de närmaste dagarna och se vad de har i åtanke. Förhoppningsvis har de ett bra upplägg.

http://www.hockeysverige.se/article/13259264/superjumbon-draftade-dansk

Translation: "It was a surprise for me. Erie was a club we had not talked to in advance," said Dansk's agent Peter Wallén to hockeysverige.se. "We'll have a chat with them in the upcoming days and see what they have in mind. Hopefully, they have a good plan."

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Mmmhmm.

Both are considered by some to be the Columbus' of their respective leagues.

Now before you have your freakout, keep in mind that regular work, which both seem poised to have, is the most important factor. Also, I'm sure Ian Clark will be visiting both of them regularly.

Clark should have more free time to visit prospects if #1 is not in the org. anymore.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Both are considered by some to be the Columbus' of their respective leagues.

Now before you have your freakout, keep in mind that regular work, which both seem poised to have, is the most important factor. Also, I'm sure Ian Clark will be visiting both of them regularly.

Except the part where Erie has a league championship (2002). On the way, they knocked out Rick Nash's London Knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad