GDT: CBJ@Leafs 7PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Andersen seeing a ton of rubber this Valentine's Day...

giphy.gif

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
He wants Hyman to get a point or something. After seeing Marner who people have talked about playing with better players, Hyman's role needs to be justified
yup

Babs needs his boy to pick up some pp points to go along with the empty net points he gets to pad his stats so people don't start talking about replacing him .

Reactions: Suntouchable13

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Sorry to be such a broken record but Millen is awful, just the absolute worst colour guy in the universe. I can not fathom how he still has a job, blows my mind that the suits at Sportsnet don’t realize he’s terrible and we all hate him!

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
It’s weird because I don’t remember their father being like that. He was tough enough but I don’t remember him being a bonehead.
Same. Was never his style from what I recall. Both the kids seem to lose their minds over the smallest things though. Thats an awful penalty to take down two with 6 minutes to go. The clock is already against you and you selfishly just knocked another two minutes off because you got pinned in the corner. Your team is all over the Leafs. I can't think of a more selfisb penalty to take.

Reactions: PickleRick

Jtabo

Sep 16, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
Wasn’t able to watch the game (Valentines day and all). Have we been dominated that we gave up 56 shots or is Columbus just throwing everything on net and that number is inflated?

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Wasn’t able to watch the game (Valentines day and all). Have we been dominated that we gave up 56 shots or is Columbus just throwing everything on net and that number is inflated?

Both. We've been thoroughly dominated... and they've thrown everything at the net.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Did the Jackets turn it up a gear for that Playoff spot? Or are we that 1 notch down without our defensive staple Gardiner in there

Theyre on a b2b too... hrmm head scratcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille