GDT: CBJ@Leafs 7PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
For playing on the first line with Matthews and Nylander, that isn't anything to brag about.
Do I need to write another post highlighting how rare it is to score that much without PP even among those that play with elite linemates?

Thinking that putting up 40+ points is easy on a good line is straight ignorant.

That doesn't mean that someone else might not be even better, or that I think Hyman needs to be there.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Think it's a bit of both. Having our bottom half of our dmen take more minutes is a recipe for disaster but the Jackets have been bringing it tonight too.

We also haven’t played that badly, yes we could have been a lot better defensively but we’ve had good pressure in their end as well.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Shots 56-26....winning 5-3, the ghost of Carlyle behind the bench.
Carlyle watching this right now:

nba_a_jordan2_sw_200.jpg

Discordia

Nov 1, 2017
Again, for posterity.

You're the same type of poster who was happy as a pig in shit with our play under Carlyle.

Until the posters who were screaming it was all smoke and mirrors were proven right.

Just like right now.

Montreal. Price. Crumbled.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
need to wash this game out of our minds in terms of shots, buy Andersen some good dinner, and get ready for the penguins. Matthews needs a statement game against Crosby after Crosby bullied him last time they met. Going to be a good game to watch

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That we have players if they played in that role could be on pace for 50-60 points instead and be a bigger threat?

Just 3 players got 50 points or more at 5v5 and PK ice time last season.

Connor McDavid
Patrick Kane
Mark Scheifele

Perhaps your expectations are too high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->