GDT: #cbj @ #hcanes: the random armenian editon to keep my point streak alive edition

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Nope. More that we've got a pair of goaltenders that aren't exactly reliable.

Ok, but what does that have to do with people asking for Lack vs. Ward. If we have a Pair that aren't reliable, doesn't it make sense to ask for both of them to play to see if something changes? What am I missing?

Not being argumentative as I don't think Lack's done anything to warrant more starts than Ward (see my post earlier), just trying to figure out what you mean.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Just when my hearing was coming back, Mac McCaughan and the Nonbelievers played another song. How in the hell do they deal with this in Nashville?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Ok, but what does that have to do with people asking for Lack vs. Ward. If we have a Pair that aren't reliable, doesn't it make sense to ask for both of them to play to see if something changes? What am I missing?

Perhaps I've misinterpreted, but after the Rangers game, I got the indication that there was a belief among some that Lack hasn't gotten a fair shake this year.

I'd argue that he's had ample opportunities to show his stuff, and on most nights, his stuff looks similar to tonight (not that tonight was entirely his fault).

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Yeah, Lack played that terribly. Left so much of the net open and just tried to reach out and get it.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Not that I blame Lack, but he really hasn't done anything to tell me he's the goalie of the future. Too many rebounds and can't say he really came up with any big saves this game.

He's been giving up bad rebounds all season. He's the worst in the NHL on that point, if you look at the range of where the shots against him come from.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: