CBA 90% done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
I was really hoping for some kind of announcement this week

Chompin at the bit for the draft etc....

come on man

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Brath said:
Id say this thing will be done in a week or two ;)

Suddenly a biblical passage springs to mind

"A day is like a thousand years..." :eek:

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
How do you classify 90% though.

If you arbitrarily consider the cap to be 50% alone then 90% isn't as much necessarily if it means the rest of everything takes up the other 50% because while the cap is the biggest single issue, it a very small part of the total number of issues.

Or if each thing is taken into consideration as a single entity and 90% of these things are done, well depending on the number of things needed to be accomplished 10% can be a lot of things that each can have lengthy debate necessary.

I would imagine that a deal is very close at this point. I don't think that it will get far into July without serious CBA done rumours swirling, and I don't expect the announcement to come soon after that. I wouldn't be surprised if the NHL is as much waiting for the NBA draft (Tuesday) to finish up before the NHL is back rumours start to leak out.

Spungo*

Scugs said:
Yea the other day I was downloading a movie and it was at 90%.. stupid crap slowed down. :madfire:

I've learned from this lockout not to expect anything. Just take it all at face value, and then when the end finally comes, you wont be pissed that a certain date passed and no deal was announced. Watch July 1st pass and then everyone on these boards start to panic and get pissed.

Not everyone. I'll be back to laugh in all your faces. You all doubted me when I said this was going untill AT LEAST August or September. Now it's my turn to laugh at all of you. HA! HA!

Just 3 more weeks guys, just 3 more weeks! :biglaugh:

GSC2k2*

RedSoxNation said:
Living in the heart of Red Sox Nation is this not the radio station that runs Leafs programming 24/7, 365 days a year?
No, it is an all-news station.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Meh.

90%.

Two weeks.

Three weeks.

Press conference to be announced soon.

No deal-breakers left.

We've heard most of it before, and we'll likely hear it again next week. I think I'm going to stop watching the hands on the clock.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
RedSoxNation said:
Living in the heart of Red Sox Nation is this not the radio station that runs Leafs programming 24/7, 365 days a year?

They just have Leafs Lunch and Hockey Tonight on weekdays.

They also are the radio station that broadcasts Leaf games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad