Recalled/Assigned: Cayden Primeau/Otto Leskinen to Laval (April 14th)

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Meh, they've lost a bunch of games where they outshot the other team by a 2 - 1 margin. I bet as a team the Habs have one of the worst save % in the league.

And that's more on the D than the goalies if you look at the actual goals.

robert ethan

Feb 5, 2021
And that's more on the D than the goalies if you look at the actual goals.
So the defence is supposed to block all the shots except the harmless ones? If that's the case, why are they spending 20% of their payroll on goaltenders. Pretty sure the AHL guys can make the easy saves for a lot less money.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
So the defence is supposed to block all the shots except the harmless ones? If that's the case, why are they spending 20% of their payroll on goaltenders. Pretty sure the AHL guys can make the easy saves for a lot less money.

Not what I said but whatever.

Reactions: Andrei79

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
The Price situation is concerning me....big time. Is he really that bang up? it's looking like so. Can he play an entire series? Don't like it one bit.

Reactions: dinodebino

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
If it's serious, wouldn't they have put him on LTIR and like Gally, said he is not back until da playoff?
We know nothing about his injury. It's a mystery. Habs management acts like old soviet union when they share infos about Price health. He might just have a small injury or it can be more serious. Who knows except Habs management and Habs doctors?

edit : It leaves the door open to all sort of speculations and endless talk over here and facebook and twitter.

Reactions: BLONG7

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Frolik, Evans, McNiven, so someone will go up. They have several injured players they can use but with no Laval game for a week they have lots of options.

I was wondering if these moves were any indication they might call up Cole to the big club

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I'm not so sure Price finishes that contract in Montreal but we will see. A part of me would like Seattle to take Price (doubt that happens) and we use his cap space on Ovechkin while Allen stays with Primeau.

I doubt that Ovechkin plays for any other team than Washington but that's just me

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I'm not so sure Price finishes that contract in Montreal but we will see. A part of me would like Seattle to take Price (doubt that happens) and we use his cap space on Ovechkin while Allen stays with Primeau.

Even if Ovi were to swap teams. He wouldn't come here. We have no playmakers. His goals would go way down.

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
There’s no word on Price’s injury which means it’s bad. Probably really bad. In the past anytime there was nothing said about his injury, it was the same thing. Waite, after he was canned, said that “It’s normal [que Price ne soit plus le même qu’avant]. He was injured everywhere: hips, knees, back, ankle. He was pretty banged up.”

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
There’s no word on Price’s injury which means it’s bad. Probably really bad. In the past anytime there was nothing said about his injury, it was the same thing. Waite, after he was canned, said that “It’s normal [que Price ne soit plus le même qu’avant]. He was injured everywhere: hips, knees, back, ankle. He was pretty banged up.”
What do you mean? He's back on the ice.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
He practiced today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad