GDT: #CauseWinning: Canes @ Rongos Game 2 ("7pm" on ESPN)

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
I double dog dare you to go back and watch any other game in these playoffs, especially Tampa / Florida and compare the calls.

I called the way the refs were going to show themselves up giving things to the Rangers in this series…. But the real storyline here is just how utterly pathetic the Rangers have been with embellishment. I had no idea the rangers were this utterly incapable of maintaining their balance, that players like Fox had such utter glass jaws and could get knocked out with a face wash and are this truly ugly at embellishing….. they were already going to get the calls… that they have to be this weak and pathetic of a team really is a new low for the team and the league for allowing it and not calling any number of embellishment calls…. There is zero doubt if we fell down this easily and this often that we would have game misconducts for the level of embellishment. Very very sad. If you can’t win straight up, you have to resort to this I guess….

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
I mean maybe, but that kind of inadvertent play doesn get called at that point in a playoff game all the time. And yet tonight in MSG it was.
It was a clear trip and I'd want it called our way.

It probably won't though in OT. Just watch. Big black and white striped money on this game tonight boys.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
The thing is that winners of OT have a huge advantage in winning series when they go back home for the next 2 games. This OT is probably the season.
Yup said before this series started needed a split to start. Canes win this one there gonna be riding all kinds of momentum into a rocking PNC arena

Reactions: SlavinAway

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I mean Skjei legitimately tripped him. It was a careless trip. Sucks but is what it is.
Yes, but it was also clear embellishment, for about the 15th time in this game. And it was way less egregious than the 20 penalties they could have easily called on the Rags in this one. It was a biased bullshit call...full stop. Legit or not, with what they've let go, calling that one, utter garbage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad