GDT: Caroline Fans Want Return à Apathy. "You Got it!" says GM.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
How about this? If I win powerball, I commit to:

1) I'll get an HFCanes box at the arena. Most of you will be invited for every game (sorry, there are 1 or 2 posters who I just can't invite).
2) For our overseas/out of town posters, I'll fly them over and put them up for 5 games.
3) Will hold 5 catered tailgates, including Dave's beers.

Good enough?

Now, the problem with this plan is I never play powerball, so it's as likely to happen as the Canes going on a 10 game wining streak.
Sounds amazing, I hope that I am invited!!

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
In case anybody thought Peters might try to restore Darling's confidence by putting him up against the Habs...guess again. (Not that I think he should. I think in the ideal you send him down to Charlotte on a conditioning stint and give him a few starts there)

"They got some Gary Bryce in their net, you're a good match against him."

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I will be playing Basketball tonight and will probably get my ass kicked while doing it. Hopefully the Hurricanes put out a better effort than I likely will.

Oh and just f***ing win please.

Y'know in the old days, this game would mean some article (and subsequent activity by the usual suspects in BoH) about our impending move to Quebec City.

It's going to happen they said. There are flights from QC to Raleigh they said. The cable guy knows a guy who knows a guy they said.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I will be playing Basketball tonight and will probably get my ass kicked while doing it. Hopefully the Hurricanes put out a better effort than I likely will.

C9QUdyZVoAAPPJE.jpg:large

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
In case anybody thought Peters might try to restore Darling's confidence by putting him up against the Habs...guess again. (Not that I think he should. I think in the ideal you send him down to Charlotte on a conditioning stint and give him a few starts there)

Can't do a conditioning stint unless you're coming off IR. We'd have to waive him and risk losing him for nothing *cue laughter*.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00