GDT: Caroline Fans Want Return à Apathy. "You Got it!" says GM.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Really a very reasonable request. Don't be greedy, BBA

How about this? If I win powerball, I commit to:

1) I'll get an HFCanes box at the arena. Most of you will be invited for every game (sorry, there are 1 or 2 posters who I just can't invite).
2) For our overseas/out of town posters, I'll fly them over and put them up for 5 games.
3) Will hold 5 catered tailgates, including Dave's beers.

Good enough?

Now, the problem with this plan is I never play powerball, so it's as likely to happen as the Canes going on a 10 game wining streak.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
How about this? If I win powerball, I commit to:

1) I'll get an HFCanes box at the arena. Most of you will be invited for every game (sorry, there are 1 or 2 posters who I just can't invite).
2) For our overseas/out of town posters, I'll fly them over and put them up for 5 games.
3) Will hold 5 catered tailgates, including Dave's beers.

Good enough?

Now, the problem with this plan is I never play powerball, so it's as likely to happen as the Canes going on a 10 game wining streak.

Sounds good to me!

Reactions: Tryamw and vorbis

The Stranger

May 4, 2014

michael-scott-you-miss-100-of-poster-12-x-18-multicolour.jpg

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Statistically there are times when the expected value of a ticket exceeds the cost of a ticket...so stop making excuses for your pyromania and put those greenbacks to work buddy.

So you may not be Cam's wife or mother, but I'm guessing you are in charge of marketing for the lottery. :D Not buying it (nor will I start).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad