GDT: Caroline Fans Want Return à Apathy. "You Got it!" says GM.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Winning is terrible when youre the Canes cuz that just means the #17 overall pick.

Whens the last time we scored 6 on Carey Price?

And please get rid of the All star game. WHO FKN CARES

I felt the same way until I went to the All-Star game when it was held in Raleigh. Much like the game of hockey itself, it’s a lot better in person than it is on TV.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Eklund stoking the Hanifin rumors today. Probably reading our threads.

Only an idiot would trade Noah Hanifin.

I say that desperately wanting RoR on this team. I would not trade Hanifin for that or really anyone rumored to be possibly available.

We only have two players currently playing that have potential to be special more than we’ve seen. Aho and Hanifin. I lean a little more to Hanifin. Just has that “it” and that little bit of swagger. I hope he loves the Canes and wants to stay.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Eklund stoking the Hanifin rumors today. Probably reading our threads.

Only an idiot would trade Noah Hanifin.

I say that desperately wanting RoR on this team. I would not trade Hanifin for that or really anyone rumored to be possibly available.

We only have two players currently playing that have potential to be special more than we’ve seen. Aho and Hanifin. I lean a little more to Hanifin. Just has that “it” and that little bit of swagger. I hope he loves the Canes and wants to stay.
That's just not true.....Brock McGinn has at least 2 or 3 more posts in him.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Winning is terrible when youre the Canes cuz that just means the #17 overall pick.

Whens the last time we scored 6 on Carey Price?

And please get rid of the All star game. WHO FKN CARES

Never on Price, but they have put 4+ past him several times, chasing him twice, and went 5 for 42 once.

Team Game Finder | Hockey-Reference.com (the 5th game there was started and finished by Halak)

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Maybe we're on to something....you know, the Canes being an offensive juggernaut and all, perhaps we should go all Don Coryell and just try and outscore our opponent. The quality of the goalie becomes irrelevant. All they have to do is stop 1 goal now and again.

I used to love watching that Dan Fouts-led San Diego Chargers team. The epic playoff game against Miami is one of the greatest NFL games of all time.

You want butts in the seats, cut 'em loose Coach Peters, cut 'em loose!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad