GDT: Carolina Hurricanes Vs Montreal Canadiens

WhiteTrashAmerican

WHY DID IT END
Nov 14, 2007
Durham, NC
Hurricanes VS CanadiAns

I had something all nice planned out but the Habs decided to get rid of their lazy, overpaid locker room cancer.(Unlike the Hurricanes who still have Semin) INSTEAD YOU GET THIS​

Thursday, March 7th
7:00
PNC ARENA

Erik Coles Popularity In Montreal

graph1.jpg

LINEUPS

Tlusty-EStaal-Semin
INSERT PLUGS

VS:

Prust - Plekanec - Gionta
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Eller - Ryder
Armstrong - White - Moen

Markov - Emelin
Gorges - Subban
Bouillon - Kaberle

Key Players

Jeff Skinner

subban_joke_jersey.jpg

Injuries

LUShDdE.png

-Amaxing Joni Jokel. Injury undisclosed, likely wandering around PNC arena drug addled and wishing he was in a lower pressure market.(I.E. Florida Everblades)​

Notes:
-Erik Kole was an overpaid bum
-Jeff Skinner is a whiny, overrated, diver... Until he is traded to Montreal, where he will become a top 3 winger.​

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Anybody know if there was ever a police report filed in Montreal for that barbaric act of thuggery committed by Justin Williams when he dug out St. Saku's eye and then proceeded to slap it into the Hurricanes bench? I mean, clearly if Zdeno Chara concussing MaxPac warrants a police investigation, then surely J. Willie's stickwork HAS to be just as bad, if not worse.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Anybody know if there was ever a police report filed in Montreal for that barbaric act of thuggery committed by Justin Williams when he dug out St. Saku's eye and then proceeded to slap it into the Hurricanes bench? I mean, clearly if Zdeno Chara concussing MaxPac warrants a police investigation, then surely J. Willie's stickwork HAS to be just as bad, if not worse.

This would make for another epic hilarious here's your goddamned police report edition. :naughty:

NorthStar4Canes

Oct 12, 2007
Speaking of Skinner, I don't see him as being a key player and not expecting much. He's become overly selfish with the puck and being shut down regularly because he's obviously blinded by jealousy of Semin and all the attention he's getting. Semin, who doesn't even have a fancypants signature skating move or new mullet, let alone a dedicated gaggle of puck bunnies. Even Tlusty is starting to horn in on his action by being on a line people are trying to coin a term for, whereas Skins has lost his Finns and nothing rhymes with Gronk. He'd just barely settled into his role as the team's phenom when along comes a guy with an unfortunate last name and another who's few can and pronounce to nudge him out of the limelight. The gushing is focused elsewhere. That's gotta burn.

Last edited:

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Speaking of Skinner, I don't see him as being a key player and not expecting much. He's become overly selfish with the puck and being shut down regularly because he's obviously blinded by jealousy of Semin and all the attention he's getting. Semin, who doesn't even have a fancypants signature skating move or new mullet, let alone a dedicated gaggle of puck bunnies. Even Tlusty is starting to horn in on his action by being on a line people are trying to coin a term for, whereas Skins has lost his Finns and nothing rhymes with Gronk. He'd just barely settled into his role as the team's phenom when along comes a guy with an unfortunate last name and another who's few can and pronounce to nudge him out of the limelight. The gushing is focused elsewhere. That's gotta burn.

Given Skinner's concussion history - Bonk, Gronk, and Plonk (ie whomever Muller chooses to plonk down into the RW slot there...Chad, Dwyer, Wallace, etc):sarcasm:

Or just shorten it down to Bonked Conk and Gronk

Last edited:

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
Indeed, this is very concerning. Let's hope Skinner doesn't go the Eric route by electing to hire someone to take out Semin.

I think JR should just go ahead and trade Skinner to prevent the inevitable locker room division that will occur due to his fierce jealousy.

bb99

Apr 6, 2009
North Carolina
:handclap: Saku's blood is on the 30 goal sword of Williams.

Oh...

5-1 loss if Pete-dawg goes.

5-1 loss if Ellis goes.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Can anyone tell me who kidnapped Joni Pitkanen?

He is out with a knee/leg thing but apparently has been astral projecting into Bobby Sanguinetti's body the last few games. So we got that goin' for us, which is nice.

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
He is out with a knee/leg thing but apparently has been astral projecting into Bobby Sanguinetti's body the last few games. So we got that goin' for us, which is nice.

So you're saying I should sucker someone into taking Joni while I pick up Bobby for my fantasy team? :sarcasm:

Seriously though, no word on how long he's out? Pretty frustrating for you guys this season.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I could be dead wrong on this, but I get the feeling the coaches are so happy with the way all the d-men are playing right now that they don't feel the need to rush Joni back.

It is frustrating though. He is such a good player when healthy.

caniac315

Nov 21, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Appears Price had a bit of a meltdown in practice yesterday at PNC Arena, hitting his stick against the goalpost, etc. He's not been playing his best in net lately, so hoping we can add to his uneasiness tonight with a win.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Appears Price had a bit of a meltdown in practice yesterday at PNC Arena, hitting his stick against the goalpost, etc. He's not been playing his best in net lately, so hoping we can add to his uneasiness tonight with a win.

The way the Canes have been coming out with goals in the first two minutes of games lately, a good start might be all they need....if he is really that much out of sync.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad