Confirmed with Link: Carolina Hurricanes Sale - He Dundon it.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Maybe if things go well he helps bring MLB to Raleigh.

That'd be more difficult, nay nearly impossible, for a surfeit of reasons, I feel. There's no shame in this being a Triple-A and High-A market.

Hey guys,

I don't know **** all about the business aspect of the NHL, but reading some things it looks like this is nothing but great news for you. Very happy for all of the fans of the team. As a Sabres fan I used to have a great hatred of your franchise, but the past ten years that each team has gone through has softened that immensely.

And then this past year, in an effort to explain why our coach's system was so bad, I did some extensive analysis on the H-Canes, comparing the possession stats and transition plays of a team that many Sabres fans believe has less forward talent than we do, to what we did, to show that it was Bylsma actively hindering our team and not the inability of our players to play possession hockey. In doing this project, I fell in love with a lot of the players on Carolina, and the style of hockey Peters has your team playing in general. You guys are going to be a force for years to come the way you're building. And now you can relax knowing that you'll get to watch it develop right where it should be.

Here's to many future playoff series between the teams (and sorry for any damages Sabres fans may cause throughout the course of them - I don't know why they pick your city to be maniacs when they're so quiet and reserved here at home).

Thanks for the kind words, Randall.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys,

I don't know **** all about the business aspect of the NHL, but reading some things it looks like this is nothing but great news for you. Very happy for all of the fans of the team. As a Sabres fan I used to have a great hatred of your franchise, but the past ten years that each team has gone through has softened that immensely.

And then this past year, in an effort to explain why our coach's system was so bad, I did some extensive analysis on the H-Canes, comparing the possession stats and transition plays of a team that many Sabres fans believe has less forward talent than we do, to what we did, to show that it was Bylsma actively hindering our team and not the inability of our players to play possession hockey. In doing this project, I fell in love with a lot of the players on Carolina, and the style of hockey Peters has your team playing in general. You guys are going to be a force for years to come the way you're building. And now you can relax knowing that you'll get to watch it develop right where it should be.

Here's to many future playoff series between the teams (and sorry for any damages Sabres fans may cause throughout the course of them - I don't know why they pick your city to be maniacs when they're so quiet and reserved here at home).

Indeed, a very kind post.

As two teams who seem on the upswing, I'd rather be hating you guys at the top with both of us exactly where we are thanks :)

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I just want an official NHL announcement before I relax...

swtn.gif

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Hey guys,

Thanks!

Reactions: sheriff bart

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad