GDT: Carolina Hurricanes at your Toronto Maple Leafs, Saturday March 16th, 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Anyone know if Liljegren is playing tonight?

Maybe too soon.

I really want a Liljegren St Pats jersey, but not the new one (not impressed with the new one and not paying $300.

Kinda want an old one now............Feel free to PM I'm not looking for authentic but also not saying I want a knock off as that's a no no to ask about I'm aware of that.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Anyone know if Liljegren is playing tonight?

Maybe too soon.

I really want a Liljegren St Pats jersey, but not the new one (not impressed with the new one and not paying $300.

Kinda want an old one now............Feel free to PM I'm not looking for authentic but also not saying I want a knock off as that's a no no to ask about I'm aware of that.
No reason to think he wouldn’t play.

Da Mash

Jul 14, 2022
I like they are giving Holmberg minutes on top six.

Timmins is just filling in for the Bear….cant see him getting those minutes even tho I think he has good skills

It’s a shame Benoit is not in the lineup. He should be as he has been one of our better D

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
2D PP1 makes no sense for a team with no defencemen that possess one timers. Rielly and Lil passing back and forth acts like PK help for the opponnet.

Sitting Benoit too?

Why does Keefe always arrive drunk at this point of the season.

Liljregren has a better shot than you’re giving him credit for. Not a booming shot from the point, but he seems to always get it on net through traffic.

Reactions: Obo and LeafSteel

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
I’m glad Keefe realizes the last 17 games are essentially meaningless and is using them to try different line combinations

Now is the time to see what we have
The last 17 games is when most teams lock down and get into playoff mode, not mess around trying random strategies. This is when you start tightening up defensively, finishing checks and really start paying attention to detail. But I'm glad our coach is experimenting with AHLers instead.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Miraculous.(Samsonov) The way he walked it looked bad, Maybe got hit in the junk. Horrible pain for a relatively short period of time.

Good to hear about Lyubushkin.
Give Boosh the night off.

Brodie McCabe
Rielly Lily
Edmundson Benoit/Timmins

Reactions: Obo and Tarmore

Zacman

Dec 14, 2009
Keefe said hours ago Boosh, is playing yet some of y'all are still here complaining about Timmins?

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
This has been such a plug and play year and it scares the shit out of me come playoff time
Yeah but sometimes that chaos can work for you. Sometimes teams come together through tribulations.

I think our playoff success is hindering on whoever our goalie is. We have the roster and experience to be successful. Will Samsonov hold up ? Can young Woll make a name for himself? It's good we even have a seasoned veteran in Jones in case of emergency. Its going to be exciting for sure.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Yeah but sometimes that chaos can work for you. Sometimes teams come together through tribulations.

I think our playoff success is hindering on whoever our goalie is. We have the roster and experience to be successful. Will Samsonov hold up ? Can young Woll make a name for himself? It's good we even have a seasoned veteran in Jones in case of emergency. Its going to be exciting for sure.

It's not just goaltending. Have you seen how the core 4 looked against Boston? Like a wet noodle. It's not just about goaltending. The roster is there, but will they step up and show some intensity? If they don't, goaltending won't matter.

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
It's not just goaltending. Have you seen how the core 4 looked against Boston? Like a wet noodle. It's not just about goaltending. The roster is there, but will they step up and show some intensity? If they don't, goaltending won't matter.
I think the toughness upgrades on D and in our supporting cast will help though. Same with the fact that we have some players capable of giving us secondary scoring for real now not stiffs like Engvall and Kerfoot just filling space. Our goalies aren't at the level or experience of a Swayman or Bobrovsky so they are a huge question mark and crucial to success. But yeah our forwards better give it there all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia