Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Wings 7:30pm Nov 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeri

Jan 13, 2016
Western Finland
Ov didn't get a shot on goal, you dont get a lot those games. Actually he was the only Caps forward without one. Probably even rarer occasion.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Yes! He's the Caps best goalie right now. Everything that Vitek/Sammy have frustrated me with, Fucale has answer the bell. He looked like a vet goalie out there tonight.

Only road block in the way is that Murray/Lavi don't reward the goalie to play the next game if they get a shutout.
I'd like to see him play tonight but goalies rarely play in back to back games.

Baszie

Apr 29, 2021
The one where he got tripped during the shot?

McMichael has 2 goals in the past 3 games leading into tonight. He’s scored lately, and is doing everything right to score again. Carl Hagelin hasn’t scored since May 11, exactly six months ago today. And even that goal was a solid month after his previous. He has zero reason to suspect he will break his streak of offensive ineptitude.

Late reaction, but I don’t disagree with anything of this.
Just thought he should have scored that pp chance. I rewatched it and I was wrong. Goalie touched the pass and it was a good play of the D.

Reactions: Hivemind

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Do they not care? Have they tried to work with Hagelin on his shooting? Dude struggles to put the puck anywhere but the goalie's chest.

Maybe try a stick with more curve?

upload_2021-11-12_9-5-57.png

That thing looks like a butter knife.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Do they not care? Have they tried to work with Hagelin on his shooting? Dude struggles to put the puck anywhere but the goalie's chest.

Maybe try a stick with more curve?

View attachment 479435

That thing looks like a butter knife.

I don't really know golf. Is that what they call a 3 iron?

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
His actual production is terrible. “Isn’t great” would be a vast improvement.

I'm just trying to stick up for the guy a little after that bashing he got haha. He did play really well except for.. you know.. the goalie chest shots and that penalty for 5v3.

Reactions: Misery74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad