Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Wings 7:30pm Nov 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
If this is the case, then they gave up on Sammy. The season has been just a dozen games in, I highly doubt that the case. Especially considering they protected him this summer.
Play your best goaltenders! Like @capitalcupreality said it is a performance based business!

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Did you perceive that he played badly?

I saw some blown coverages that I dont think the coaches will like. Bottom line here. Oshie and Mantha are out for a significant period. He needs to put up some numbers before they come back. Particularly Oshie. You agree? If yes, do you see numbers going up?

Reactions: notDkristich

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I saw some blown coverages that I dont think the coaches will like. Bottom line here. Oshie and Mantha are out for a significant period. He needs to put up some numbers before they come back. Particularly Oshie. You agree? If yes, do you see numbers going up?
I think he had a few plays in the defensive zone he’d like back but he also was one of the most dangerous forwards moving the other way. He had a few great looks where Greiss made big stops. He set up McMichael for what should have been a tap in. He’s not a perfect player, sure, but he’s creative and talented and they should let him play more. At least with him on the ice we have a chance of scoring as opposed to half the other forwards on the team where the best case scenario is that the other team doesn’t score.

Reactions: notDkristich

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Beck is -5, team worst. He has 1 assist in 11 games. Something is not right there
Sometimes guys just need a chance. Leason has more production in 5 nhl games this year than 5 ahl games. But I don’t exactly see the need for Malenstyn unless another guy goes down. We have capable bottom six LWs already. Malenstyn missed a whole year so getting regular play in Hershey is fine.

Reactions: Rayquaza64

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Malenstyn missed a whole year with Achilles. He is a big body who plays event bigger. He isn’t a scorer but he can cycle in the corners and get in front of the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad