Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Red Wings Oct 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
24 minutes for ovi tonight, ridiculous. Its just too much. Cut his TOI, he's not 25 anymore.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I dont think we could have asked for more so far. Only Carolina and Florida have performed better. Ovechkin is at least as good as ever. Kuzy looks like he means business. Oshie is doing his usual Oshie shit. I love the defensemen. Fehervary looks totally legit. Vanecek in 5 starts has given up more than 2 regulation goals only once. The team has points in all 7.

It might be that at least one of the goals against last night was because McMichael made a rookie mistake and picked up the wrong guy. Lavy talked post game about "duplication". Thats good news if that was the case.

I like our team.

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I dont think we could have asked for more so far. Only Carolina and Florida have performed better. Ovechkin is at least as good as ever. Kuzy looks like he means business. Oshie is doing his usual Oshie shit. I love the defensemen. Fehervary looks totally legit. Vanecek in 5 starts has given up more than 2 regulation goals only once. The team has points in all 3.

It might be that at least one of the goals against last night was because McMichael made a rookie mistake and picked up the wrong guy. Lavy talked post game about "duplication". Thats good news if that was the case.

I like our team.

all this sans 19…..things are good.

Reactions: txpd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad