Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Panthers 7 pm Nov 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Post-to-like ratio means nada here. Although I do prefer quality over quantity. So posters who flood the board should be limited in the # of posts per day, and should be part of a rating scale where anything below a threshold # would mean probation then possibly sent to work in a W. Virginia coal mine with my cousin Johnny-Lee.

The only way to make it off probation and/or banishment would be to buy pizza and or beer for the whole board.

I have spoken, let it be done.

Cordially & Coercively,
Striking Distance dba Napoleon in Training
Voting is not very Napoleon-esque. Back to training for you!

Reactions: StrikingDistance

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Post-to-like ratio means nada here. Although I do prefer quality over quantity. So posters who flood the board should be limited in the # of posts per day, and should be part of a rating scale where anything below a threshold # would mean probation then possibly sent to work in a W. Virginia coal mine with my cousin Johnny-Lee.

The only way to make it off probation and/or banishment would be to buy pizza and or beer for the whole board.

I have spoken, let it be done.

Cordially & Coercively,
Striking Distance dba Napoleon in Training
You do realize that I'm just kidding around with Tycoon and now you.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
The only time that likes truly mattered on this site is when the HFCanes board conspired to fill up the first page of the Notable Members page with HFCanes members, and then spelled out "Buffalo Sabres Suck" with their avatars.

Reactions: kicksavedave

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I am working this week and not seeing the media info that I usually do. Did Samsonov miss the start of the game because he was sick or......

crab

Jan 26, 2019
I am working this week and not seeing the media info that I usually do. Did Samsonov miss the start of the game because he was sick or......

They don’t track pre-game diarrhea in the box score? Should watch the games!

Reactions: Hivemind

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Someone please aggregate HFBoards user/post data for me and I will run an analysis to determine, once and for all, who is the best poster.

Based on my completely unbiased eye-test, it's me.

Nope.

There is only one poster I know of that has significantly more likes than posts, which means the likes per post is well over 1.

Edit, oh shit I just saw a poster with a nearly 2-1 likes to posts ratio. Oh well 2nd place isn't too bad! Although quantity has to count for something there! At least I ain't buying no Pizza.

Reactions: twabby

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I am slow. Is that accusation or an assumption or something?

The general consensus was Sammy has to take a dump before the game, which is why he missed the start. But that's not been reported because the media professionals have more decorum than the board :)

But then Sammy came in to the game after a few minutes and proceeded to take another dump on the ice.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
The general consensus was Sammy has to take a dump before the game, which is why he missed the start. But that's not been reported because the media professionals have more decorum than the board :)

But then Sammy came in to the game after a few minutes and proceeded to take another dump on the ice.

2nd paragraph. Funny. 1st graph sounds like the Sammy we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad