Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Jackets 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Thought the team looked pretty good overall. Out played then all 3 periods IMO. Just couldn't buy a goal.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Not one Cap was even close to a negative Corsi tonight, not one Jacket was a positive Corsi.

"Lowest" Caps was Wilson at 54.17%.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Kuznetov was a fanciful **** tonight. He needs to man-up in the playoffs. He was the primary dog last year.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
What is going on with the Habs? Lose to the Qings and the Canes back to back.

Those weekend wins over the Sens at least gave them a nice buffer.

Habs are an overrated team. Headed straight for a 1st round exit against the Rangers.

Kuznetov was a fanciful **** tonight. He needs to man-up in the playoffs. He was the primary dog last year.

I thought he looked much better in the 3rd. His line and Williams in particular held CBJ in their zone for a long time.

Sep 19, 2008
We riding home on the metro after the game and they said the senators won and everyone started clapping yeah

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
My first choice would be NYI. Boston is a big Corsi team and those are almost always tough outs. I also would rather not play a Babcock-coached team, especially one that is young and fast.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
solid game. bob had more saves. holts had the best save. kuzy was awful. that scares me for the playoffs. otherwise I was pretty happy with the game. happiest most that the seeing eye goal against didn't seem to phase them.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
My first choice would be NYI. Boston is a big Corsi team and those are almost always tough outs. I also would rather not play a Babcock-coached team, especially one that is young and fast.

looks more and more like Boston burned thru what they had and are done. maybe not but the adrenaline from the coaching changes is done and now they are losing. afterall the coach now actually is bruce Cassidy and that has to catch up with them at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad