g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
holy crap these scores

should be a tight one, imo. 2-1 us

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
5+ on Bobrovsky? yikes. so let it be written. so let it be done. its going to be a 2-1 game, though.

Wilson trolling Dubinsky will be fun

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Would love to see Bura pot one tonight. He has been flying. If he could become the hot hand down the stretch, I think it really boosts the team, all through the lineup. A dangerous third line really becomes a pain in the butt for opponents, as far as matching lines. As the Penguins proved last year.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
The BJ's are going to be ornery tonight. I expect the Caps to go down by 1 or 2 but to come back and win.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
If caps win it does put us in really good position for home ice in first rd.

Us and Pitt are two best teams at home this season. Home ice is pretty crucial.

Also, looks like it'll Roger be Islanders, Maple Leafs, or Bruins in first rd of playoffs to team that wins the metro. Good matchup for us in each of those scenarios.

36kap36

Jan 21, 2011
Ohio
Jackets are tired, but that hasn't hurt them too much this season (4th game in 6 nights). They are ticked after last night, which was not officiated well and hurt one of their guys (Bjorkstrand hurt from the Polak hit). Will be interesting to see which Jackets team comes out, and if the Caps are ready to handle it.

In consistent CBJ fashion, I bet they beat us 3-2 in OT. Because they rarely beat us in regulation.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
holy crap these scores

should be a tight one, imo. 2-1 us

You're expecting a Vezina-level showdown?

For some reason I have a nagging feeling that one of the G's will be off his game.

very well could be a 1g playoff-like game, but 2-1 I'm not feeling.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
This game is made that much important by the Foligno dive and non-call on the player hooking and pulling down Wilson preventing the clear...

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Last time they visited, they were on a 16 game winning streak and we torched Bob

This is the biggest test of the season. I don't expect CBJ to allow that many goals, this is basically a playoff game. I'll say 2-1 Caps in regulation.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
You're expecting a Vezina-level showdown?

For some reason I have a nagging feeling that one of the G's will be off his game.

very well could be a 1g playoff-like game, but 2-1 I'm not feeling.

1. score early.
2. pound the snot out of them.
3. suffocate them.....give them nothing.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Jackets are tired, but that hasn't hurt them too much this season (4th game in 6 nights). They are ticked after last night, which was not officiated well and hurt one of their guys (Bjorkstrand hurt from the Polak hit)..

I will see your ticked at the officials and raise you the afore mentioned Foligno head snap phantom very late in a tie game. Meanwhile there are few things the Caps and fans base like more than yanking Torts' chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad