GDT: Caps vs Isles 7 pm Apr 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Such mixed feelings in this game. On the one hand I enjoy screwing over another Metropolitan team. But then there’s draft position and helping Pittsburgh. I’m so conflicted.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Feel a bit sorry for Darcy at this point. He hasn't been the best, but it woulda been nice for him to get a SO in this one, after how the team has played in front of him most of the past 20-30 games.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Pens fan here. Thanks for doing us a favor. We'll probably somehow blow it and lose to Chicago or Columbus, but at least you gave us a chance.

I'll repay the favor and root for you in the lottery now. Maybe some of our tanking luck will pay off for you.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Oddly (or perhaps not) Nick’s game looks better when he’s the only vintage, more deliberative skating Caps forward on the ice. The guy has the smarts to cover up for his compromised mobility - but it’s harder to make happen when he’s one of 3 (or 4 if you count Mantha) top 6 forwards playing like that.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Even if both teams lose out & tie, Vancouver would have one more win?

But they have fewer regulation wins, which is the first tiebreaker. Washington needs to finish below Vancouver in standings points because they can’t catch them in the tiebreaker.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Such mixed feelings in this game. On the one hand I enjoy screwing over another Metropolitan team. But then there’s draft position and helping Pittsburgh. I’m so conflicted.
Maybe Hextall keeps his job if they make the playoffs, win a couple vs Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad