Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Come on Gilligan's Aisles:

3f93f52c1d4065d7c21d50968a6b340b.gif

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
Nooooo!!

First game I’ve watched live since The Tank and, of course, they start on fire.

As an aside…the full screen wellspan malware propaganda ad is beyond annoying.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Joe saying that Willie "sideswiped" Matt Irwin??? Is Willie not a subscriber to the tank plan?

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Funny? Yes. Not as funny as the Pens missing though.

Idiots.
Yes I'm sure the team sat in the locker room before the game and discussed their strategy: "ok we have to let the Isles win to improve our draft position, but also because we really want the Pens to miss the playoffs"

Pretty clear who the idiots are, and it's not the guys on the ice.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Yes I'm sure the team sat in the locker room before the game and discussed their strategy: "ok we have to let the Isles win to improve our draft position, but also because we really want the Pens to miss the playoffs"

Derp...I get it, they want to compete and not look like fools...again. Kinda late for dramatics on here no?

Also, I disagree, the idiots are definitely on the ice. Have you watched this team play the past 2 months? If the Caps were a stock, we would all be filing a class-action suit. haha

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
whats with the islanders, don't they realize what's at stake here? They could actually make the playoffs and we are playing without Ovi and have 1 win in our last 10. Wake up!

Reactions: StrikingDistance

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO

Pretty sure organizational goals are
1. Win the Cup
2. f*** the pens

gotta be written down in capital one somewhere.

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
Pretty sure organizational goals are
1. Win the Cup
2. f*** the pens

gotta be written down in capital one somewhere.

This. I'm beyond disgusted with this team right now, and I didn't think that was possible. Can't even lose correctly. When you fail at failing...

Would much rather the Pens not make the playoffs after mortgaging what little future they had for Granlund and Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad