Post-Game Talk: Caps/Sabres, 12/5/16, 7pm ET, Phone Booth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I was really hoping to stall out on any "Fire Trotz" declarations until after a coach I wanted to snap up got fired, but this team is doing their best to get Trotz outed sooner than that.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Wilson getting knocked around. The team stinking. Nobody standing up for anyone.

Reminds me of the scene in Slapshot where Dunlop tells 'em to play it straight.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I can't believe how bad this team is right now. It's starting to feel like the last days of BB.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I was really hoping to stall out on any "Fire Trotz" declarations until after a coach I wanted to snap up got fired, but this team is doing their best to get Trotz outed sooner than that.
Iron Mike time! :popcorn:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Someone needs to be traded, or someone needs to lose their job over this. This is professional hockey, players and staff must be held accountable.

Fondue

Apr 25, 2007
Brooklyn
Every team goes through a funk. It is a very long season.

Better now than coming into the POs. Just gotta take it in stride.

With that said, they're really bad this game. Holtby is probably fuming right now.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Honestly my biggest concern right now is losing holtby. If something doesn't get fixed the locker room could start going sour, and we already have seen holtby draw a line

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
I feel really bad for anyone who paid to see this game and is sitting in the stands. This is a garbage on ice product.

hockeyfan88

Dec 14, 2015
As much as I like Buffalo, the Caps are getting destroyed by the worst team in the East decimated by injuries.

No excuses.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Honestly my biggest concern right now is losing holtby. If something doesn't get fixed the locker room could start going sour, and we already have seen holtby draw a line

I think they're past that. Holtby didn't just speak out from a happy, cohesive locker room. There's probably something brewing and ready to boil over.

This does not look like a team that's all on the same page, or even reading from the same script.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Every team goes through a funk. It is a very long season.

Disagree. I think we are 1 or 2 GA away from freefall.

Most of our roster has been in a funk all season long. Our offense has been dead for a long time.

Unles there is dramatic reversal in next few games, I think Trotz will be on hot seat in a big way.

May said during intermission Caps are just getting straight-up outworked.

Not that you need to be an NHL vet to see that.

Second goal is on Nisky primarily. But why did we leave Williams line out there after prior scrum & whistle? At this point i would double-shift Beagle line and find icetime for 13 too. Ovie and kuz could both stand to watch a few shifts. Hot mess, both of 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad