Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Ratless Bears (NBC pregame nonsense: 3pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Lol @ them saying Backstrom being a 1st or 2nd team all star. McDavid + Crosby is what its going to be, probably not in that order.

Backstrom is just a victim of being a center, he's been the 3rd best center in the league multiple times.

They said you' would think he'd be.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Not the optimum outcome. Still if this is how Boston plays when they have everything to play for and we have nothing to play for, we should handle them nice and quickly.

Still think we will play the Leafs. The Leafs will win one of those two games, but not both, putting them in the playoffs, but behind Boston.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Not the optimum outcome. Still if this is how Boston plays when they have everything to play for and we have nothing to play for, we should handle them nice and quickly.

Still think we will play the Leafs. The Leafs will win one of those two games, but not both, putting them in the playoffs, but behind Boston.

What? That was the best possible outcome. No injuries, we beat them clean on the road even though we have nothing to play for. 3rd or 4th straight season series swept against the Bruins. I don't mind facing them or the Leafs, we should be able to win 95% of the time.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
They seem to be very upset at Beagle. But seem to totally ignore the leg whip that started that. Typical homer rose colored glasses. I guess its normal. I am not sure how you give a guy a pass for a knee to knee hit from behind, though

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Well, if Pittsburgh wins tonight in regulation, which I expect they will, we won't be facing Boston anyway. We'll be getting either one the Leafs, NYI or (God forbid) Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad