Post-Game Talk: Caps/Habs Preseason Game 2 -- 730pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I had considered complimenting Chorney's PK earlier, but he gives away my good faith with that porous neutral zone coverage.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Hooray, he scored against a backup goalie in a preseason game. My opinion on him hasn't changed, he's still making the same mistakes he was making 6 years ago. Drop passes to no one 3 or 4 times per game.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
And more good news in the hockey world. Canada up 2-0 in the first. Get ready for an entire year of listening to about how croby lifted a nhl and World Cup in a matter of months. Should be delightful

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Fire Reirden!

It's early but I haven't seen enough from any of the forwards competing for a spot. Not to go RS but Beagle's been better than any of them.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Shaw must know he's actually garbage, he's playing like he could still lose his job.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
can someone tell me what happened to Hobbs?
I come in peace. I missed it.

Hit from behind by Shaw who was looking at his numbers the whole way as they approached the end boards.

By the way, having Radulov out there in a game like this is overkill. It's as if we brought Kuzy against the Habs plugs.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
By the way, having Radulov out there in a game like this is overkill. It's as if we brought Kuzy against the Habs plugs.

Meh. Teams usually have at least one or two star players appear in their home preseason games. With the world cup still happening, Radulov is pretty much the only option for the Habs right now.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Meh. Teams usually have at least one or two star players appear in their home preseason games. With the world cup still happening, Radulov is pretty much the only option for the Habs right now.

I just think it defeats the purpose of a preseason game to have a guy who can tear the opponent's AHL defense apart by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad