Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
DKvJcHIW0AINg4L

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
If the site goes down in an hour for migration and stays down for 8-12hrs this could be the shortest GDT ever :laugh:

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Nice to see Boyd still getting an opportunity, hope he impresses because that third line needs it. But now I'm worried about Djoos, if we sent him down he'll definitely be claimed.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
If the site goes down in an hour for migration and stays down for 8-12hrs this could be the shortest GDT ever :laugh:

In before!! :laugh:

Dig the better lineup. The last couple of games were brutal.

I have this forum bookmarked naturally will the URLs be changed?

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Frist? Last!

I wonder how many NHL games have been played by players that GMs were afraid to demote for fear of getting claimed, only being wrong and no, they would not be claimed. I feel like GMs tend to overvalue their own, but admittedly should have a good pulse of the market.

If a team wanted Djoos that bad, shouldn't there be trade offers rolling in, short of the team with the top waiver position. Offering up a 7th so as not to lose out when they get snatched up on waivers.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Only watched the last 9 minutes. Some guys look like they haven't played hockey in two years. They better shake off the rust quickly. It looks like Graovac is going to make the team.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Trotz won't last the season, is my guess.

I don't think our core guys believe, deep down, they are capable of truly contending for Cup anymore. Nor do they seem like a particularly hungry group at this point.

When you add in the loss of MoJo, Alzner, Schmidt, and Williams ... it just seems like the road ahead may be bumpy.

I hope i'm wrong.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
This is going to be a long season. Hoped rookies would step up, but it seems not the case. Why are other teams youngsters shining, but not ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad