Post-Game Talk: Caps Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
This is going to be a long season. Hoped rookies would step up, but it seems not the case. Why are other teams youngsters shining, but not ours?

Barry Trotz.

Our defense is terrible.

Without Schmidt, Orpik is back to being an anchor.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Did anyone get hurt? If not it was a good game.

Also all of these penalties had me turning off the game for a while. Only came back to watch Bowey.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
1. 74 and 44 were brutal.

2. Graovac is a good postgame interview.

3. Worth checking out the Brooks Laich thread on the Kings page. There's one extremely loyal and over-the-top enthusiastic Laich booster who keeps chiming in.

The other Kings fans are like, Dude, what's the deal? You realize he doesn't have an actual prayer of making the team, right?

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Why are all the new sites so damn bright? I just found out last week I suddenly need glasses and this is the reason why!!!
Anyways, PK was horrible and Holtby was horrible-er in the 1st. Or was it the other way around?

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Well, I've already paid 150$ for the nhl.tv, for this year. And regret it already.

BTW, I don't like the new design, but certainly will adapt to it in few days/weeks

We're 30th in the league standings. Only Montreal is worse than us.:baghead:

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Ooof, this game was so brutal. The Caps looked so slow, and completely unable to get the puck out of their own zone as part of a smooth/efficient breakout.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Can we cut 74 already?

Did Noesen get away with that hit on Orpik? I don't even mind the referees having their heads in their asses because the Capitals had already blew the game but that hit was way worse than Wilson's hit that got him 2 games. If Noesen gets nothing that pretty much confirms what everyone already knew that the league just wanted to get Wilson tagged as repeat offender for the future.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Can we cut 74 already?

Did Noesen get away with that hit on Orpik? I don't even mind the referees having their heads in their asses because the Capitals had already blew the game but that hit was way worse than Wilson's hit that got him 2 games. If Noesen gets nothing that pretty much confirms what everyone already knew that the league just wanted to get Wilson tagged as repeat offender for the future.

<patiently awaits for accusations of homerism and lessons on hit dynamics from you know who>....

;)

Seriously though....anyone have a short clip of the hit? I could barely stand just having the game on for background noise....

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
@trick9 (or someone else) Can you tell me the moment (period, minutes) when the hit happened? Want to watch on nhl.tv
I suppose it was late in the 2nd or early in the 3rd period? Because I saw +12 minutes for Oprik in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->