Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Devils 7:00. Hello boys I'm backkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Mobile still needs work, can't even edit my last post, lol.

In response to the quotes though, why are statistics invalid? The categorical denial of their potential/value is almost comical, or would be if it weren't so frustrating.

What other measurable facts are you bringing to the discussion to offset all the useful numbers we're not allowed to reference? If I watched the same game as you did, why shouldn't I use stats to paint a more detailed picture of who played well and who didn't?

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Mojo hasn’t been healthy at all this year. We want more from him for sure, but I think all the missed games plays a big factor.

For obvious reasons I can’t wish you luck tonight.

Thanks. That's good context. I don't watch the Devils much.

Outside looking in, this is a genuine 50 point player. His stats look pretty bad. I would have thought you guys would be fed up.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
A slumping Burakovsky is still better than DSP, Chiasson, and Beagle for starters. Chiasson in particular hasn't shown anything to keep him in the lineup (1 goal, 0 assists in the past 10 games along with generally poor PKing aptitude all season) and DSP hasn't done anything to earn top 6 minutes unless you're particularly fond of him bricking easy goals set up by Ovechkin and Backstrom.

You are glue if you think Burakovsky is playing better than any of those players you mentioned. Apparently you are talking about skill and nothing else. They all bring more to the table that Burakovsky. You really have no clue.
I have never once said that DSP should be on the first line. He is better suited on the 4 the line. The lines I would like are Ovi, Backstrom, Wilson on the first line. 2nd line Vrana, Kuzy and Oshie. 3rd line Stephenson, Eller and Connolly and the 4th Chiasson, Beagle and DSP.

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
Burakovsky will leave and flourish somewhere else.
My ideal lineup right now would be
8-92-77
13-19-65
10-20-43
79-83-25

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
When he abruptly starts kicking the alien for stinking is still my favorite part.
giphy.gif

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
That's the farthest from his own net Orlov has ever gone to deliver a pizza

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
DSP with a terrible pass leading to that goal

It wasn't great but...what was Orlov doing? The pass wasn't hot, it was slow enough to handle. It looked like Orlov wanted to wind up for a slapper and then lost his balance or something...just let it go right through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad