GDT: Caps @ Copley's Kings - 8:30pm MTN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
If he's going to play like he doesn't give a shit, I don't think we should be give him the courtesy of making personnel decisions based on his desires.

Which decisions is he making? I wasn’t aware that he was both our captain and our general manager or coach.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
And Oshie scores. How poetic!
close.gif

Reactions: HTFN and usiel

lotty83

Jan 20, 2022
Ovie. Dude. How about a little effort in our end

That's one thing I've never respected about Ovi's game. Just too pedestrian in the D zone at times, or at least his body language just shows zero give-a-f*** sometimes. Hate to see anything bad about the guy tho.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
If Kuzy and Mantha had any heart we would be fighting the NJD in the playoffs. These guys have severely disappointed and failed this team this season. I don't want to hear we're a bad team I already know that, but good grief these two dudes just are flat out effin lazy.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Nah, someone was out of position, he was in between two open guys (both the right wing and right D were uncovered and the right D is his man) and looked like he wasn't sure who to take. Kuzy got beaten to a rebound by a man who was behind him.

Reactions: shtorm2005

lotty83

Jan 20, 2022
If Kuzy and Mantha had any heart we would be fighting the NJD in the playoffs. These guys have severely disappointed and failed this team this season. I don't want to hear we're a bad team I already know that, but good grief these two dudes just are flat out effin lazy.

This season? Mantha has sucked since he got here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad