Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Cats - 7:08pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
I want Ovi goals and John Norris points.

giphy.gif

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Cats lineup:

From their GDT I learned both teams have had very tough schedules so far.

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island
Florida has managed to get points in 10 of their last 11 games..so they must be doing something right. Hoping Conno won't wear the Caps out and that the Bob can be solved...

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Sorry, I haven't followed the team for the last week or so, happy that they pulled off 4 straight wins (and to see Vrana doing so well).
But why have Oshie and Wilson been switched on the top two lines?

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Feels like forever since the Caps have played a game. And we still got 2 more times this month where there are 3 days in between games I think. Big difference from October.

Edit: nevermind only once more.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Will be interesting to see where he fits in once he does come back.

I assume he's going back to the third line. Hagelin and Hathaway have been fine defensively but they are both better suited for the 4th line and PK duties so one of them should be dropped to the 4th line to make a spot for Panik.

Reactions: Pomee

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Cats lineup:

From their GDT I learned both teams have had very tough schedules so far.

Looking at their roster and those lines...well, I'm very happy, it's not our team.

Boyle & Hoffman on the 2nd line eh? Our 2nd line should feast on them. 1st line match-up is a battle of youth & speed VS experience & skill.

Don't know why I'm feeling so positive about this game. Maybe it's the lunchbeer?

Reactions: Calicaps

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Looking at their roster and those lines...well, I'm very happy, it's not our team.

Boyle & Hoffman on the 2nd line eh? Our 2nd line should feast on them. 1st line match-up is a battle of youth & speed VS experience & skill.

Don't know why I'm feeling so positive about this game. Maybe it's the lunchbeer?

Boyle is certainly not a top 6 player but Mike Hoffman (despite being a scumbag) is a very good player. He had 36 goals and 70 points last year and has been a 20+ goal scorer his entire career.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006

They're missing Trocheck at 2C, that makes a big difference. And as others have said, Hoffman is good.

Jun 15, 2007
Boyle is certainly not a top 6 player but Mike Hoffman (despite being a *******) is a very good player. He had 36 goals and 70 points last year and has been a 20+ goal scorer his entire career.

I don't get the Hoffman hate.

1) The thing with his girlfriend was never proven and the case was thrown out of court later for lack of evidence.

2) What is Hoffman's crime there? Believing his own girlfriend over his teammate's wife? I'm pretty sure every guy would believe his own girlfriend over someone else's.

Reactions: um and Heath
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad