Post-Game Talk: Capitals vs. Senators. 7:30pm EST. Canadian Tire Center,

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Orpik hasn’t been spectacular but he’s been their third best D tonight. Hard to blame him for much so far.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Alright, Caps within a goal, that means they have so far succeeded in managing the game.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Game one and the I told you so squad is already out. Should be a nice long season. Carlson has been bad. Orpik not so much. Nate Schmidt, our season is lost without you! ;)

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Incredibly sloppy passing.
Passing has been actually good. It doesn't help that half of your D can't make a pass or drunk. Chorney can't pass at all. When he's on the ice, they pinged in their zone. Ness isn't faraway in that regards. Carlson is drunk. Surprisedly forwards look good

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
I would be excited about Pitt looking like they are going to lose again, but I know it doesn't matter how they start

At this point Pens are so many light years ahead in terms of accomplishments, they could go 0-82 and nothing would change from that perspective.

Caps can peacefully focus on just themselves and on trying to achieve the miracle of getting let's say to the Finals in the Ovi era. Get something done.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Any time Ness is on the ice any opponent has a good chance to score. He is awful. Shame on Trotz for not recognizing that long ago.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
figures

e; Looked like puck was about eye height, so his stick was above this shoulders. Probably the right call, but still frustrating. Whistle was immediate, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad