Hillen-Green
Orlov-Carrick

Halak

-Laich is a game time decision
-Phaneuf has the flu, is a game time decision

Last edited:

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Anyone at Leafs game? If yes, i have a small request to him. It's pretty important to me.

2:3 loss, JVR OT GWG

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
No Kuz Ya Lose

Wellman better be well ready for a snap pass on his blade on the rush

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Caps lineup from yesterday's practice:

Johansson-Backstrom-Ovi
Kuznetsov-Wellman-Brouwer
Chimera-Fehr-Ward
Penner-Beagle-Wilson

Alzner-Carlson
Hillen-Green
Orlov-Carrick

Halak

-Laich is a game time decision
-Phaneuf has the flu, is a game time decision

Wellman makes me puke :nod:

Brouwer on Kuzy before the game: "Well I don't really want to talk about him until he sets me up with a can't miss empty net goal and I still find a way to shoot it wide left. Until then I don't care about him."

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Selfies are not technically considered Pron. And that is Sochi it was just late to the gram because of the NSA backlogged filters.

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
Leafs fan coming in peace.

I am a died in the wool Leafs fan, but when we were really bad '05-'11, I cheered for the Capitals, mainly for Ovechkin, but then for the whole team. Especially the run in '08-09 with my favourite player of all time, Fedorov, along with Kozlov, Semin and Varlamov. I loved when Gabby put Fedorov on defense, and then he rushed down the wing and ended the Rangers playoff game with a bomb of a slapshot.

Between Washington, Pittsburgh and Boston, they were the best in the East. Such exciting hockey, strong cycle, strong forecheck, good counter-attack.

I haven't watched much Washington since the Leafs got back into it. So what the hell happened to this team? It's not awful or anything, but it's just not the team that drew me to it at all.

Did GMGM just over-react to every playoff loss just one or two too many times? Was letting go of Gabby perhaps the biggest mistake of all (particularly given his success in ANH)? I'll admit, I kind of thought it was a bit, errr, slow, and that his success was basically a result of the all-star personnel, but you can't argue with his results in multiple teams.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Is that not a distracted driving charge in D.C?

They weren't in D.C., they were in Virginia at the time they did that traveling on I-66. In the background you can see the sound walls that border I-66. D.C. has a law prohibiting the use of the cell phone while operating but Virginia does not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad