Post-Game Talk: Capitals Vs Canucks- 3/14/14 7:00 PM Caps Win 4-3

Liberati0n*

All he said in his interview is that he basically gives all credit to his linemates. Wouldn't accept any praise. Nothing like Brouwer/Laich.

Sounds just like what Laich does to me.

Backstrom and Ovechkin badly need to be and stay separated at ES, mostly for Backstrom's sake.

Laista

Apr 21, 2012
Gävle
Why does it have to be either/or Backstrom and Kuznetsov on the PP...?

exactly! and who is to say backs point/game will drop?
i heard numerous star players admit better performence overall after cutting 2 minutes of icetimes.
its about quality over quantity

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
just a quick read. kuznetsov has 3 assists and I am reading to take pp time from backstrom? that's hilarious!!!!! the caps win. only because the other teams is struggling.

its typical but still funny.

btw....kuznetsov and Wilson are two thirds of a pretty good 2nd line.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
just a quick read. kuznetsov has 3 assists and I am reading to take pp time from backstrom? that's hilarious!!!!! the caps win. only because the other teams is struggling.
+1

To be honest I'm not totally sold on Wilson being a top 6 player just yet. Not to say he won't get there in time since he's still a kid but he hasn't really been given a chance to showcase what he can do offensively yet to show he can perform in that role.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

its typical but still funny.

"Shiny new toy"

As far as the last sentence....let's give em a bit of time, but the potential is exciting.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Great to see Kuz breeding life back into our team.

I will say it again, great players have nothing to learn. Rink size, linemates, nothing. More likely, the players on the ice have to learn to play with a world class talent, learn to play with a guy that snaps passes when we normally dump it, aka turn it over deliberately. You could see it in his first period of his first game, crushing passes no one is ready for.

Wow, I better get ready. And its contagious. Everyone picks their heads up and is looking to make a skilled play. Every player wants to score a goal, it is their cash cow. Suddenly, there is hope. Players now care. Watch out.

I wish Oates would dump his system and unleash the horses and save the season. The less Kuz knows about the Oates system, the better.

Sorry Coach, noah speakah engwish. Translated: Step back, coach. Oates has exactly no experience adding world class rookies to a sinking team. None.

I hope he's not "breeding" anyone, but if you mean BREATHING......

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I've been hoping this kid arrived and he would invigorate and motivate some of the players IMO who've gotten a little content in DC.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
No, you're not reading that. You're reading to take PP time away from Laich/Mojo.

actually, I read that exact thing. but you are right that the 3rd forward spot could be split nicely between kuznetsov and Johansson...as long and Grabovski isn't playing

not a chance I take backstrom off the ice though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad