CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Mantha sucks.

upload_2021-10-6_21-54-56.gif

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Well. That was my pre season. Watched it. Enjoyed Jack Edwards. I thought the goaltending was a confidence builder. I liked 24 early in the game. Oshie still has those hands. The rest seemed non descript like a pre season game should be. Fine.

Reactions: troyerlaw

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Meanwhile.... The guy kicks the puck on his stick but it never gets to the stick before it crosses the goal line and thats a goal? Wut?

Reactions: HecticGlow

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Good to see our regulars pick up the win (and shootout win). CMM shows he deserves a roster spot in NHL. Kempny looked better so hopefully he will keep trending with more games. We need him.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Meanwhile.... The guy kicks the puck on his stick but it never gets to the stick before it crosses the goal line and thats a goal? Wut?
I don’t think he kicked the puck technically. I think if you look closely his kicking motion hits the caps players stick which then puts the puck in.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Thinking about it, anyone remember how CMM looked a year ago in Caps uni? He was falling often, being behind the play, out of stamina backchecking and generally like a fish out of water. Certainly not fast. That last thing impressed me the most in preseason, hes got some quick legs now.
A year ago he scored a handful of times, didn't he?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
What was Orlov doing below the offensive goal line protecting a 1 goal lead with 3 mins left and the Bruins top line in the ice behind him? I am hoping that was coaching because if that was just his decision, he has lost his mind.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
What was Orlov doing below the offensive goal line protecting a 1 goal lead with 3 mins left and the Bruins top line in the ice behind him? I am hoping that was coaching because if that was just his decision, he has lost his mind.
He was part of the rush. It was a good decision on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad