GDT: Capitals @ Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Not a good period for Bedard...no shots on goal... I saw 1give-away and he let himself have a puck taken fron hom on a d-zone exit attempt..Also not hustling back to help check when Caps transitioned was caught behind the play...so he just slowed and watched from behind..I did not see really anything dangerous fron him on attack at all.. not really posessing the puck for long.. no real speed..average stick-handling and not able toelude his checks ..he just is not looking EFFECTIVE let alone anything gclose to flashy Geberational.. playing lijeca JAG (Just Another Gu)(...Goals coming at much slower pace.. only 2 goalsin last 10GP......Only 6 pts in last 10GP...And a lousy 1st period tonight for a 1C we count on to GENERATE offense 1C...Not driving his line and not getting his shot off on the Pp or at evens..

Disappointing..Maybe he needs a benching to get him playing netter?

Not impresesedwoth his play lately and in that period especially.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Bedard with two cutesy plays on one shift result in turnovers. He had to realize this isn’t juniors

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Lol reese johnson had no clue what to do when he realized he was 1on1 with the goalie.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Kurashev, two takeaways in the D zone to the transition, etc, 98 made that die. He's not an elite scorer but he does a ton of things right.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Entwistle has been good the last 10 or so games.

Edit - nice pass jones.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I stand corrected, Jones didn't take a weak shot...he should have just lobbed it at the net with Kurashev there, instead Jones misses and the shift is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad