Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Blue Jackets | 11/12/21 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
AJF with 13:03, that's surprising.

Leason had the least with just 6:38. I thought he had played well, not sure why he's at the bottom there.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Big test is Sunday. I never count Pittsburgh out and they always seem to play us when things are going well. Here's to the youth in changing those fortunes.

Roughing

Oct 11, 2010
Frederick, MD
Lots of good things going on. 4th in the league in goal differential. Hopefully getting the vets back gets the PP going. Carlson needs to wake up. Hags is awful per usual, but, whatever.

Reactions: Calicaps and crab

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Big test is Sunday. I never count Pittsburgh out and they always seem to play us when things are going well. Here's to the youth in changing those fortunes.
Is Crosby back? Malkin is injured. They have even bigger question mark on G than us. So we might be meeting their AHL team on Sunday (it's not like we are full roster either haha).

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
They both make league minimum, I imagine you can keep both without too much trouble. Waive Cholowski instead

Well....That wasnt the question. Wanna try the question that I asked? The Caps are keeping Cholo for a reason. I dont think its a decision to be made til Mantha returns anyway. I was just wondering if there were room for 1 which it would be.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017

That’s unacceptable ice time allocation for McMichael, who keeps making things happen.

They are obviously concerned about the rookies making a rookie mistake. Any NHL coach would do that.
But the young guys have played very well. I haven't seen alot of mistakes from them.

Reactions: bur and 666 others

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Well....That wasnt the question. Wanna try the question that I asked? The Caps are keeping Cholo for a reason. I dont think its a decision to be made til Mantha returns anyway. I was just wondering if there were room for 1 which it would be.
yes, players get hurt and hes next man up. when Fever got hurt for a second i thought we would be seeing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad