Pre-Game Talk: Canucks vs Jets - 7 PM - Friday Nov 8/19 - TSN 3/SNP - The return of the giraffe

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Canucks
9-3-3 = 21 points
2nd - Pacific division
54 GF - 36 GA
Scoring leader - Pettersson - 20 points

Jets
8-7-1 = 17 points
4th - Wild card
44 GF - 51 GA
Scoring leader - Scheifele - 15 points

Seems that Vancouver is looking good so far

Also, this guy is back

source.gif

source.gif

Your thoughts as always appreciated......

Last edited:

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Canucks
9-3-3 = 21 points
2nd - Pacific division
54 GF - 36 GA
Scoring leader - Pettersson - 20 points

Jets
8-7-1 = 17 points
4th - Wild card
44 GF - 51 GA
Scoring leader - Scheifele - 15 points

Seems that Vancouver is looking good so far

Also, this guy is back

source.gif

source.gif

Your thoughts as always appreciated......

I missed giraffe gifs :D

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Glad Little is alert and in good spirits. Hopefully he is able to recover in a timely manner but I doubt we see him in a game for the next bit.

Reactions: GNP and SUX2BU

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Maybe the Jets should hire a Lion trainer with whip to get Captain Wheels, Fefe, and Farmboi awoke.

or maybe lock them away from their wives for a few days. Something anything...please.

or maybe just change coaches!

“it was all your fault captain”

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Jets will win a high scoring affair with the Canucks and Myers will serve up the free pizza for the Jets win . :naughty:
When was the last high scoring affair? Hellybuck is a brick wall so it will be a win like 2-1 or we lose.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
With Little's injury I think it is time to look at a more significant roster adjustment. Wiebe mentioned on 1290, and despite the source it seems like a good idea. That being move Wheeler down onto Lowry's line and run Copp-Lowry-Wheeler. Blake can be the good captain and take on a different role and hopefully add a little offence to this line.

Then put Ehlers-Schiefele-Laine together and just let them play. Give them until at least mid season and watch and see if they can become a dominant #1 line. Then give Rosie a chance at center between 2 decent wingers in Connor and MP and see what he does with the opportunity. Sorry Gus but that leaves you centering the 4th line between a revolving cast of good vets and call ups. Someone has to do and you get a NHL salary while doing it.

On defense I'd put Morrissey and Pionk together as the top pairing and see if their strengths can mesh. Pionk might not be best suited to the top pairing but he is far and away our best RHD at the moment. Then hope you get enough defense from the rest cobbled together in some way that isn't a train wreck.

Helly gives us a .925 season and look out Wild Card spot here we come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad