Lapland
Thanks for beating us.

giphy.gif

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Thanks for beating us.

I remember when I was rooting for a tank too. It happened a couple times and resulted in Erik Johnson and Alex Pietrangelo. It can be fun seeing your team in position to grab a franchise player.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
He has played very good game. So fresh look. I'm happy if Bortuzzo stays in and keep this pairs together tomorrow, he deserves to play. Lindbohm can eat popcorns with Steen and Ott, but if Lindbohm get change I'm pumped up like crazy.

It's tough to find a Blue, tonight, who DIDN'T play a good game. :handclap:

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
good win all around. a little slow start to the 2nd but other than that they dominated the play.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
That game was an absolute beatdown. Gotta keep it up if we want to win tomorrow against a much tougher opponent

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Well it's hard not to get excited when they clinch the playoffs in a game like that. Jesus, typical Blues. Everyone played great tonight.

Elliott is incredible.

****, keep it up. Tough one tomorrow.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Great dominating win! Congratulations on earning a playoff spot, Elliott getting his 3rd straight shutout, and Edmundson getting his 1st NHL goal, and The Blues now having the most points in The Western Conference!

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Doug Armstrong's master plan :yo::yo::yo:

There's no doubt that Oshie is the far more talented player but you can see the advantages Brouwer brings. Is a tenacious forchecker and is effective at separating the defenseman from the puck. Just play the simple game and alot of us will be eating crow

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Probably the most complete game the Blues have played all season. Dominated from start to finish. Hopefully the playoffs wake Tarasenko up. He's awfully lethargic out there. He's proven to be a beast when it matters though, so I'm not too worried.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
Probably the most complete game the Blues have played all season. Dominated from start to finish. Hopefully the playoffs wake Tarasenko up. He's awfully lethargic out there. He's proven to be a beast when it matters though, so I'm not too worried.

I hope its just because Vladdy has been conserving energy the past month or two. He knows whats coming.....

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I remember when I was rooting for a tank too. It happened a couple times and resulted in Erik Johnson and Alex Pietrangelo. It can be fun seeing your team in position to grab a franchise player.

My body is ready. You punched our lottery ticket, so we'll beer you later, St. Louis. May your team kick some Chicago ass in the playoffs.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
My god our fourth line came to play tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig