Half-Assed GDT: Canucks @ The Underachiever part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Heh, just wait for it when Steen and Ott are back. :p Thou, I doubt Ott will play this season at all or we go SCF he might be ready. Just bashing up, Hitch will find a way to mess up.

I hope Ott sees minimal games. I much rather have Jaskin and Upshall in the lineup.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Any one else hear Panger say Stas is the best passer in NHL? Got me thinking where he actually stands in the NHL. I do think his set up passes are very underrated since we haven't been able to convert until recently thanks to Fabs. But where does he really rank?

Not even top 20

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Panger can't even contain himself whenever the Sedins are one the ice, I doubt he'd say such an outrageous thing during a game that involved Henrik Sedin

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Columbus fan here in peace.

Congrats on another play-off appearance! Was so happy when the CBJ moved to the East, as that made the Blues, my pre-Columbus favorite team, my favorite team in the West.

Here's hoping for a long play-off run this time! :cheers:

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Columbus fan here in peace.

Congrats on another play-off appearance! Was so happy when the CBJ moved to the East, as that made the Blues, my pre-Columbus favorite team, my favorite team in the West.

Here's hoping for a long play-off run this time! :cheers:

Thanks, good luck on the Matthews lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad