Canada
I think we've created a monster. :laugh:

rN2fqYW.gif

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Oh lord I have to see this one in person tomorrow. Do you pity me?lol

I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED Dammit!

Here is where we miss an energy guy like B Tanev. He would pick up the boot straps of fellow forwards during times like these and generate the energy this team needs! Should of paid the man.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
How has Roslovic contributed to zone time lately? He’s hardly noticeable. It’s mostly Ehlers carrying that line lately.

Probably negatively. I never said that Roslo was working, I said Copp doesn't work. If we're that intent on keeping Wheeler at C I'd try Perreault at wing, but I'd like to see Roslo center the line for a bit and see if it helps. Seems to me that Wheeler isn't very good at giving his wingers a breakout option just the same as Roslo isn't very good at breaking out off the wall. I feel like letting them play the positions they're used to might solve a lot of the issues that line has.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Being on the west coast I see a few Canuck games.
Here's a tip for Maurice and the PK unit ... when Canucks are on the PP Pettersson receives the pass from the point man he passes it back 99% of the time to the SAME point man in a split second.

Last edited:

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
How is Harkins not in over Bourque? If Maurice doesn't plan on playing him then he should be back on the Moose instead of sitting in the PB.

Curious decision. Bourque probably gets in as #5 in the PK rotation at forward. I can see why he trusts Bourque, his stick position defensively is one of the best on the team. Harkins showed he can play. Agreed that the press box isn't how you transition to becoming a pro. Frankly I wish he would promote Appleton up with Lowry, Put Roslovic on the other wing as the two have chemistry. Bump Perreault down with the other frenchy. Or run Perreault-Roslovic-Apples, and run Harkins/Bourque-Lowry-Shore. Maurice has to try to generate some chemistry out of the bottom lines.

Reactions: Ggg99

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
How many games till little is back? Roslo is a bottom 6 again and Harkins is back with Moose?

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Curious decision. Bourque probably gets in as #5 in the PK rotation at forward. I can see why he trusts Bourque, his stick position defensively is one of the best on the team. Harkins showed he can play. Agreed that the press box isn't how you transition to becoming a pro. Frankly I wish he would promote Appleton up with Lowry, Put Roslovic on the other wing as the two have chemistry. Bump Perreault down with the other frenchy. Or run Perreault-Roslovic-Apples, and run Harkins/Bourque-Lowry-Shore. Maurice has to try to generate some chemistry out of the bottom lines.
I’ve seen Appleton on pk more than I’ve seen 57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad