Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Penguins - 4-3 (OT) (Petey x2, Boeser x2) | Slap me silly, Sidney!

Indiana

Mar 17, 2008
Canada
Penthouse Forum said:
"So watching the Canucks now, are you wankers now seeing the Pens system that won us the cups in play right in front of your eyes yet or still thinking Sullivan is the architect of that shit?

Because if you still don’t see it, the ignorance is strong with you lot."

KVrB5Ce.gif

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
As someone who was on team tank since 2015 not even in my wildest dreams did I envision a team this talented.

Our Franchise C/D/G entering their primes. This team is going to be fun for a long time with bluechip prospects still on the way.
Without even tanking (well on purpose anyway)

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I had to watch the replay a few times to see what Penguin needed a beating for snow showering our goalie. After watching and reviewing I believe it was J.T.Miller that was the culprit lol.
JT has to keep everyone honest out there.

jd22

Aug 16, 2008
Texel, Netherlands
I had to watch the replay a few times to see what Penguin needed a beating for snow showering our goalie. After watching and reviewing I believe it was J.T.Miller that was the culprit lol.

Yeah, and it's pretty funny he snow showered Demko at first. But watching it again, it was an astute defensive play: if needed, he would have been able to take his man in front of the net and prevent him from getting a rebound.

Reactions: Indiana

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Zadorov is simply a menace along the wall. His hit on Reilly Smith that sent him to IR wasn't even particularly heavy. But when you get crunched by guy who's 6'6" and 245, it's going to hurt.

He almost an instant eraser along the wall....and paired with Myers, it's almost an instantaneous stop to the forecheck cycle. He's just what the Canucks have needed for years.....and seems insane that they got him for the price of Chicago's fifth rounder from the Beauvillier deal; and a third rounder that doesn't come due until 2026.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad