Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Kings - 2-1 (OT) (Pettersson, Miller) | Crowned!

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I actually like Tim Micallef and wouldn't mind trying him out with some HNIC hosting duties.
Absolutely.
His show with jesse whatever his name is was the best on TV by a mile, no idea why they canceled it, only to replace it with a trash kypreos show, and waste Tim on late night sports highlights. Stupid.

Now Overdrive is the only option and while its way more leafs focused its still good, Rutherford leaked the lindholm deal live during an interview.

Reactions: Indiana

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
What a win.

Demko sharp. Incredible game saving save.

Soucy so amazing to have back he stabilizes our blueline.

We weren't sharp in the 3rd but we found a way to win.

Reactions: Indiana

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
It worked at the beginning of the game, but yeah. Pretty funny when they just stayed behind the Center line and the Canucks just waited. Pay top dollars for that kind of action baby.

This is exactly what happened to the Lightning when they tried it. After a while, teams just wait on them, especially if they're up a goal or two. And it's no surprise the Kings are now 2-6 in OT.

1-3-1 works but it's not a long term system.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
It worked at the beginning of the game, but yeah. Pretty funny when they just stayed behind the Center line and the Canucks just waited. Pay top dollars for that kind of action baby.
I don’t care if it works. I just think that’s so stupid in a regular season game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad