Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Jets | 5-0 (Miller, Hoglander, Pettersson, Di Giuseppe, Suter) | Shot Down in Flames

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
There is absolutely no way that Allvin has no update on Demko 2 hours later and the fact he’s avoiding the question like this is not good news.
Tocchet says he thinks its fine, which is likely the word he got from the trainer, before adding he hasn't spoke to a doctor yet. They always MRI these things the next day out of precaution to make sure they're not actually worse under the the hood. Allvin is not going to commit to an answer until everything checks out.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
This was Hughes highest game score of his entire career by a substantial margin

His 5v5 HD scoring chance differential was........ 14-2

I have never seen a scoring chance differential even once like that
Like that is franking absurd

Like you can have a high game score if you have a high scoring night with crazy point totals
But to have a game score as high as he did from simply underlying dominance is wild.

Last edited:

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Loved the Zad interview but I wish they wouldn't have spent so much time on fashion. Would have liked to hear more about him as a hockey player. Too much of a fluff piece imo.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
When they play this good makes me kind of wish they could have got a winger upgrade yesterday, but the current group played really well.

Im guessing they really dont know when it comes to demko yet.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Using Cole money to re-sign Zadarov probably makes some sense. Not a lot of guys in Vancouver that can skate like that.

Willander probably joins late next season, so having one of Soucy or Zadarov to play with is good news.

News on Demko?
Tocchet thinks its probably not serious - probably the word he got from the trainer - before adding he hadn't spoken to a doctor yet. Likely they need to MRI it before they can say for sure.

Reactions: bh53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad