Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4 vs. Golden Knights 5 | Commence the Sedin farewell tour

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Lmao Sautner in over Hutton

If Pouliot is the new Vey, what is Hutton?

I'd say Kassian, but at least there was some external reasoning behind his treatment, as much as I disagree with it. This case seems to be that Green just doesn't understand that Hutton is one of the better defenseman on the team. Which is probably worse.

I really hope that if Chicago parts way with Quenneville we don't hesitate to upgrade immediately.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
What are your thoughts, on the Twins retiring?
It officially marks the end of an era - the most successful stretch in Canucks history. I'm not really crushed by it yet. It will hit me next season when the Sedins aren't there.

Right now I just want to enjoy the last three games of the Sedins' careers. And screw the tank. I want wins more than I have in a long time. The Sedins deserve it.

Reactions: Ozone

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
It officially marks the end of an era - the most successful stretch in Canucks history. I'm not really crushed by it yet. It will hit me next season when the Sedins aren't there.

Right now I just want to enjoy the last three games of the Sedins' careers. And screw the tank. I want wins more than I have in a long time. The Sedins deserve it.
Here here!

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
..let's just hope Benning does the right thing next season, and NOT use this extra cap like a moron.

The city is ready for a rebuild, and we are hockey-smart enough to go through the pain...

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I'll cheer for a win tonight, and the next two, for the Twins - but this game feels like a 3-2 loss. I hope I'm wrong!

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I have too many jerseys, but Dan and Hankie jerseys are adding to the mix soon. :)

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
..Speaking of jerseys; I have 2 linden signed jerseys|(game worn), a signed hat, and a signed pic. Wow, how these are now devalued... haha.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I'm off to the Number Four Orange... I can't afford the next number... ;)

Last edited:

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Girls are not as cute as the 'number 5 orange'.

Note to self: stop going to Number 4 Orange..

Reactions: yvrtojfk

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Looking forward to tonight's game. I might cry like a little kid here and there... haha but I want the best from our team tonight.

Screw the tank.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I had a feeling they would do this.... wooooooooooooooohooooooo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad