Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
lmao schneider on his point "trying to add that to my "skillset"

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan
He was bad tonight. Ran around in his own end and lost a lot of puck battles.

What else would you expect from Ebbett 2.0? He is to small to make the impact we need unless he can move effectively to the wing - which he hasn't shown his entire career...

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Schneids playing his way into Vezina candidacy?

Depending on the last month of the season coming up I think he should be in the mix. The regulars who are in the running aren't really having such great starts. Quick has a had a horrendous start, Lundqvist has been good but not quite as good as last year. I don't know man it's hard to say in this short season.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
So Schroeder doesn't play great one game and gets replaced with someone who has been bad all year?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
nm my man! I gotta visit the devils board soon. Glad too see your still posting here!

We could use your luck again! Luckily for me I get to see tomorrow night's game in Tampa, and Saturday in Sunrise too!:yo: Pretty excited cause I haven't seen a Devils game since the lockout. They only did the Florida trip once this year, and with the realignment they'll only be doing it once starting next year.:shakehead

Frankiedarling

Jan 27, 2012
Seattle, Washington
I am continually amazed at our ability to win games. No, it's not pretty hockey. But our team isn't pretty right now. It's hard to think about how good we'd be right now with a 2nd line.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
It's usually a great motivator and pushes players to raise their level a notch. The other message to send is, 'you're sucking hard but just stay put and take your time smartening up.'

fair enough, but none of our other players seem to be on such thin ice.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
What else would you expect from Ebbett 2.0? He is to small to make the impact we need unless he can move effectively to the wing - which he hasn't shown his entire career...

:help::shakehead :facepalm: sigh

Schroeder is far superior to Ebbert......you must hate him so much

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
I would think so. Who's played better of late?

Does Murph have bad skin, or was his makeup melting off??!!

Bobrovsky. He should win the Vezina, he is the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Although he looks like he finally might be starting to fade, but that happens when you start every single game over a shortened season.

Big Naissak

4 8 15 16 23 42
Mar 28, 2012
Edmonton, Canucks.
That's how AV handles rookies, one bad game/period and your sent down a line or two. This method is effective on some rookies and not so much on others. I feel like a guy like Kassian would not benefit at all from getting pushed down a line or two or even to the AHL. Schroeder may but I still feel like he should know that if he makes mistakes(which will happen he's a rookie)that he wont immediately get banished for it rather then playing on edge knowing that you cant make mistakes which effectively alters the way you play your game to a more passive style(therefore creating mistakes)

enuck

Relax and enjoy
Jan 20, 2007
Under a palapa
fair enough, but none of our other players seem to be on such thin ice.

They can all be on thin ice depending on what their role is. Schroeder has put himself in the enviable position where coaches now have elevated expectations. If you want to be a 2nd line player play like a 2nd line player.

In no way can this team afford to have one player cost us a game while we try to grind out these wins.

Lindt

Apr 28, 2010
Another phenomenal game by Schneider. Unfortunately it's probably too late to trade Luongo for an impact roster player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad