I guess I am still on the hook for this. Ok then

uh-ive-done-nothing.gif

Should be fun!

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Whoa whoa whoa!

Hurricanes vs Devils on ABC? That's not the usual Caps vs Pens vs Flyers vs Rangers vs Bruins vs Blackhawks. Did Dundon pay someone off or something?

Well regardless motherf***ers better motherf***ing win this nationally televised motherf***er.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
daws starting with schmid backing up for jersey. kakkakkkkkkkkonen (sp?) and jay kallen haven't arrived yet.

hopefully, we get 'f you for replacing us, we are disinterested' effort instead of 'f you for replacing us, gonna play great so you see you did not need to' effort

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Had the company strategy imposation meeting courtesy of my employer yesterday. My main take-away was that the upper boss of our plant boss is a spitten image of Jarvis. Like, you wouldn't believe that he's not Jarvis' dad if someone insisted that he isn't. Leaves you thinking where's your personal dobbergänger then, where does he live, what does he do, does he get booty.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Had the company strategy imposation meeting courtesy of my employer yesterday. My main take-away was that the upper boss of our plant boss is a spitten image of Jarvis. Like, you wouldn't believe that he's not Jarvis' dad if someone insisted that he isn't. Leaves you thinking where's your personal dobbergänger then, where does he live, what does he do, does he get booty.
I could not take someone that looks like Seth Jarvis seriously in any capacity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad