Proposal: Canes - Maple Leafs Blockbuster

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
TO CAR: Phaneuf + Kadri + Ashton

TO TOR: Eric Staal + Jordan Staal

Canes get a big #1 workhorse defenceman and a young skilled centre to work with Skinner.

Leafs go a different direction and add size and skill down the middle.

Let's be real. Have the leafs ever won a trade?

More likely:

TO CAR: Phaneuf, Kadri, 3 1st rounders

TO TOR: Cam Ward

He's a Conn Smythe winner!!!!!!! Don't mind his age or recent play.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
and he's better than Faulk, and Morgan Reilly is a future HOFer

All sillyness of the trade proposal aside, from what I've seen from him, I think Morgan Reilly is going to be very, very good. He's got really good skating and puck skills and is pretty solid defensively (but obviously still learning), has decent size and seems to be a smart player.

If I had to guess, I'd predict that down the road, he's going to be better than any defenseman Carolina has.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
All sillyness of the trade proposal aside, from what I've seen from him, I think Morgan Reilly is going to be very, very good. He's got really good skating and puck skills and is pretty solid defensively (but obviously still learning), has decent size and seems to be a smart player.

If I had to guess, I'd predict that down the road, he's going to be better than any defenseman Carolina has.

I agree with this. Still, given their track record, they could just flat out ruin him... :sarcasm:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Let's be real. Have the leafs ever won a trade?

More likely:

TO CAR: Phaneuf, Kadri, 3 1st rounders

TO TOR: Cam Ward

He's a Conn Smythe winner!!!!!!! Don't mind his age or recent play.

I'll give you all my vCash if you post this on the leafs board with the same title as this thread.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012

Was just referring to some nonsense from the trade proposal board last year that went on for weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad